Copyright 2010-2011 Kayla Woodhouse

Copyright 2010-2011 All Rights Reserved Content and Photographs unless otherwise noted

Friday, January 1, 2010

Come One, Come All to Kayla's New Blog

Hi! My name is Kayla R. Woodhouse and I'd like to welcome you to Dragon Claws, Dog Paws, Swimming Laws. . . and always more pages to turn! I’m a writer, and currently writing a series with my Mom that comes out in 2011 and is set in Alaska, but I also write for kids. If you’re a kid yourself, maybe you can help me . . .

What do you like to read? I LOVE to write Fantasies and Mysteries, what is your absolute favorite thing to read? I am a book worm as well as a fish, (Hint, hint: the “Swimming Laws and always more pages to turn”) :)

I love teal and hot pink, books, writing, swimming, music, art . . . and on and on the list goes.

What are the things you love to do? Do you go camping in your basement, fishing at the North Pole or horseback riding in Egypt? I love my imagination and thank God for giving me one! :)
What kind of adventures do you like to go on? It doesn’t matter if you’re an adult, teen, or child, you can still use your imagination!

In this blog I can share with you when and where I go on my adventures and you can join me by using your imagination! This is going to be SO much fun!!

Anyone who comes to this blog is my friend so don’t be shy to ask me any questions! What kind of adventure would you like to go on????

Can’t wait to hear from you! Have fun and God bless!-Kayla :)

5 comments:

  1. Kayla,
    I'm looking forward to reading your blog. My daughter and I met you at Focus on the Family in Colorado Springs and I am thrilled to hear that you will soon be a published author!

    Brenda (and Kathryn)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are crazy funny kayla mike c /michael cobaugh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Booger (AKA Kyle) says he likes stories about dinosaurs and bad guys and jedi blankets and taking drum shows on the road :)

    I'm typing for him since he's only 3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kayla...I am sure looking forward to your new book with your Mom and know that I am going to love your blog. I will pass on the link to all the kids that I know so they don't miss out either.

    Love ya and sure wish we could get together again SOON! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kayla,
    Congratulations on your new blog!!
    I am really looking forward to the book you and your mom are writing together. And love the pic of you and your mom. I know alot of kids are gonna love this place! BTW...when my sister and I were kids...we used to camp inside the house, too. We used chairs and sheets to make tents. Such fun and fun to remember.
    Love and ((hugs)) to you. And hug your mama for me.
    Blessing~
    Mrs. Lena

    ReplyDelete